- This event has passed.
New Hope for Boise River Waterfowl
May 8, 2020 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
The Boise River is in the Pacific Flyway and is a major spring and fall migration stopover for waterfowl. The limited wetland areas provide vital habitat for waterfowl and other wetland wildlife in this otherwise dry region. Ducks Unlimited’s projects restore habitat on private lands and help keep Idaho’s waterfowl habitat plentiful and in high quality. Find out about the latest projects in the Boise River watershed from Ducks Unlimited Regional Biologist Chris Colson.
The program starts at 11:45. Please join the meeting starting at 11:30 to learn about Zoom and “chat” with other attendees.
Please Note: This online program be recorded and the recording will be available here soon after the program ends.
To attend New Hope For Boise River Waterfowl paste this URL into your browser
Instructions to attend this program
- No registration is required and no password.
- You can attend via any device that connects to the internet.
- You will be prompted to download Zoom when you go to the meeting URL – it is very quick and free. But give yourself a few minutes.
- You can join a test meeting ahead of time and make sure everything works – https://zoom.us/test
- If you don’t have a speaker on your computer, you’ll need to use your phone to hear. Dial one of these numbers and follow the prompts.
301 715 8592
253 215 8782
Meeting ID: 812-6207-5103
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/ad8QK9g6Pm
- Need Help? Text us at 208 570-3013.