- This event has passed.
BREN Coordinating Team Meeting
May 20, 2020 @ 4:30 pm - 7:00 pm
The Coordinating Team meets every other month to plan programs, discuss ideas, review progress and help BREN support cooperative enhancement of the Boise River. The meetings are open to all.
This meeting will be conducted on Zoom. Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll send you the link and password.
AGENDA Coordinating Team Meeting – May 20, 2020 Online Meeting via Zoom
4:30 Welcome and Introductions (Mike)
4:45 Agenda Review and Approve Minutes from Last Meeting (Mike)
4:50 2020 Work Plan Review (Tamsen)
5:10 Boise River Boogie – 2021 (Mike)
- CT to vote whether BREN will lead and hold this event in 2021.
5:30 BREN Strategic Plan 2020
- Update on Strategic Planning Process (Rob)
- Mission Statement Assessment, Group Exercise (Tamsen)
6:00 Outreach Opportunities (Cassidy)
- “Make it Pretty” Event, May 30th (Eagle, Star, Middleton, and Caldwell)
6:30 CT Business
- Report from the Board and Financial Report (Tamsen)
- Fundraising Update, Idaho Gives (Adam)
- Coordinator’s Report (Liz)
▪ Crowdsource Crayfish Project
▪ Cottonwood Creek
6:45 Question & Answers for BREN! (Rob)
7:00 Meeting End