Join the Boise River Enhancement Network. Membership is FREE. You’ll receive our interesting email with news and events. JOIN
WELCOME 2021 BUSINESS SPONSORS: AIRE, Alta Science and Engineering, Harris Ranch, Boise Valley Fly Fishers, T-O Engineers, Harris Ranch Wildlife Mitigation Association, Kennedy Wilson and Stantec
Thank you to the Bates Family Foundation for the generous support.
Enhancement of the Boise River
A healthy Boise River contributes immensely to the attractiveness of our communities and the strength of our economy. The Boise River provides numerous ecosystem services such as water supply, recreation and aesthetics. Its associated wetland and riparian systems filter and dilute pollutants, attenuate floods and erosion, and provide critical habitat for many species of birds and other wildlife. A healthy Boise River benefits us all. That’s why BREN’s mission is to promote the ecological enhancement of the Boise River.
Watch and Learn on BREN’s YouTube
- 1920-2020: The Story of Indian Creek with Caldwell Mayor Garret Nancolas
- Regulatory Alphabet Soup – A Primer a River Project Rules with Mike Dimmick and special guests
- Winter Ducks of the Boise River with Louisa Evers
- The Boise River and Future of Expo Idaho with Marie Kellner and Rob Tiedemann
- 2021 Boise River Mercury and Crayfish Research Project with Alan Kolok, University of Idaho
- Historic Boise River with David Blew (from April 19, 2019)