Enhancement of the Boise River
A healthy Boise River contributes immensely to the attractiveness of our communities and the strength of our economy. The Boise River provides numerous ecosystem services such as water supply, recreation and aesthetics. Its associated wetland and riparian systems filter and dilute pollutants, attenuate floods and erosion, and provide critical habitat for many species of birds and other wildlife. A healthy Boise River benefits us all. That’s why BREN’s mission is to promote the ecological enhancement of the Boise River.
Watch and Learn on BREN’s YouTube
- Idaho’s Public Trust Doctrine and the Boise River with Clive Strong
- Farmers Clean Up the Boise River with Stan Haye, Dan Steenson, Bob McKellip and Tom Johnston
- A New Boise River Bridge Coming to Caldwell with Tim Richard, Caldwell Highway District #4
- 1920-2020: The Story of Indian Creek with Caldwell Mayor Garret Nancolas
- Regulatory Alphabet Soup – A Primer a River Project Rules with Mike Dimmick and special guests