WE ARE HIRING!
BREN is recruiting and seeks an exceptional contractor for the position of Coordinator to implement our annual work plan established by an elected team of dedicated advisors from the local community. The ideal contractor will fully embrace the vision of BREN and work with head-and-heart to fulfill our mission.
If you or someone you know may be interested please visit
It will display our Job Description and allow you to apply by clicking on the START button located at the bottom of the page.
Enhancement of the Boise River
A healthy Boise River contributes immensely to the attractiveness of our communities and the strength of our economy. The Boise River provides numerous ecosystem services such as water supply, recreation and aesthetics. Its associated wetland and riparian systems filter and dilute pollutants, attenuate floods and erosion, and provide critical habitat for many species of birds and other wildlife. A healthy Boise River benefits us all. That’s why BREN’s mission is to promote the ecological enhancement of the Boise River.
Watch and Learn on BREN’s YouTube
- Hot and Dry – Boise River Water Report with David Hoekema
- Boise River Water Trail Guidebook with Adam Bass
- Barber Dam Hydroelectric Project Relicensing 101 with Marie Kellner, ICL, and Kevin Lewis, IRU (from Dec 2018)
- Barber Hydro Agency Panel with Upper Snake River Tribes Foundation, Idaho State Historic Preservation Office, IDFG, and IDWR
- Farmers Clean Up the Boise River with Stan Haye, Dan Steenson, Bob McKellip and Tom Johnston
- 1920-2020: The Story of Indian Creek with Caldwell Mayor Garret Nancolas