- This event has passed.
Periphyton 101 and Boise River Water Quality
April 10, 2020 @ 11:45 am - 1:00 pm
Tyler King, USGS Hydrologist, will give a short recap of the research the USGS has conducted in the Lower Boise watershed, what their current programs are, and what water quality trends have been measured. Then he’ll dive into periphyton, an important indicator of water quality in the Boise River. What is periphyton, what do we know and not know about it and why does it matter.
This program will be conducted online!
- No registration is required and no password.
- You can attend via any device that connects to the internet.
- No one will see you (video will be disabled for attendees).
- You will be prompted to download Zoom when you go to the meeting URL – it is very quick and free. But give yourself a few minutes.
- You can join a test meeting ahead of time and make sure everything works – https://zoom.us/test