- This event has passed.
BREN Coordinating Team Meeting
March 10, 2021 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
The Coordinating Team is elected by the members and meets six times per year. Since BREN is a volunteer organization, the Coordinating Team manages the organization. Responsibilities include budgeting, fundraising, administration, and program development and delivery. The meetings are open to everyone.
Please email us if you would like to attend and we will send you the Zoom link.
Online Zoom Meeting
6:00 Call to Order, Additions to the Agenda (Rob Tiedemann) – 5 minutes
- Approve of Minutes from 13 January 2021 Meeting (Rob Tiedemann)
- Additions to the Agenda (Rob Tiedemann)
6:05 Work Plan – 45 minutes
- Leaders provide introduction and brief update on Work Plan tasks. In the future, updates should be written into the Work Plan document, except where CT action is needed.
- Identify where leadership is needed and develop a plan to move forward with the item or remove it from the Work Plan.
6:50 Announce upcoming Board-CT meeting on conflict of interest (Rob Tiedemann) – 5 minutes
6:55 Committee Reports – 25 Minutes
- Outreach Committee (Cassidy Connolly) – 10 Minutes Identify new Outreach topics
- Fundraising Committee (Adam Bass) – 10 Minutes Identify opportunities, including Idaho Gives
- Ad Hoc Committee (Rob Tiedemann) – 5 Minutes
7:25 Thank yous –20 minutes
7:45 Treasurer’s Report (Adam Bass) – 5 minutes
7:50 Coordinator’s Report (Liz Paul) – 5 minutes
7:55 Report from the Board (Christy Meyer) – 5 minutes
8:00 New Business
- Presentation of Envisioned Barber Park Project (Mike Homza) – 30 Minutes
8:30 Motion to Adjourn